The Group Securities is a well-established investment organization working in the finance industry since 1989, as a company devoted to the stock exchange. It was licensed once Qatar Stock Exchange was founded in 1997, and provides an array of investment services to more than 400,000 investors, with portfolios exceeding QR 100 billion. As brokerage firm, The Group Securities finances margin trading and operates as liquidity provider for the listed shares and ETFs. The company has a paid-up capital worth (QR 1 billion), and has been continuously posting profit since its inception. Besides being licensed by Qatar Financial Market Authority to exercise these activities, The Group Securities is also a member of Qatar Stock Exchange.
• Provide information security training to organization personnel.
• Manage the effective implementation of Security policies and standard.
• Assess used technologies and solutions for vulnerabilities, weaknesses and for possible upgrades or improvement.
• Implement and oversee technological upgrades, improvements and major changes to the information security environment.
• Effectively communicate with employees, senior management, and other teams in IT. Write clear reports and documentation, and deliver presentations.
• Leadership and Management Skills: lead and motivate a team, prioritize tasks, and manage budgets.
• Understand the business needs and objectives. Align security strategies with the overall business strategy and propose suitable solutions.
•BSc in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Information Technology, or Computer engineering.
• Strong understanding of security solutions and systems, protocols, software, firewalls, IPS/IDS , encryption technologies, vulnerability scanning and assessment tools.
• Experience in Security hardening guidelines.
• Experience in SIEM solutions and tools.
• Must be familiar with one or more industry regulations and standards such as CIS guidelines, ISO 27K, ISO 23K, Swift CSP, PCI-DSS, and NIST CSF.
• Preferred Certifications:
• CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, CPISI, ITIL, PMP .
Reporting to: Chairman.
Position Rank and Grade: Rank 52 Grade from 6-15.
Basic 60% , Accommodation Allowance 30%, Transportation Allowance 10% .