Is responsible for the day to day administration and maintaining compliance of our PCI zones.
• Works with business units to identify security requirements, using methods that may include risk and business impact assessments
• Apply Information Security methods approved by the Company.
• Reports to management concerning residual risk, vulnerabilities and other security exposures, including misuse of information assets and noncompliance.
• Collaborates on critical IT projects to ensure that security issues are addressed throughout the project life cycle.
• Works with IT department and members of the information security team to identify, select and implement technical controls.
• Implement best practice for information security process to ensure the protection of the environment from any external penetration.
• Researches, evaluates and recommends information-security-related hardware and software, including developing business cases for security investments.
• Play the role of the defender during the (penetration Testing).
• Legal authentication for any incident Detection and Response.
•Prepare regular reports to the IT Information committee.
• Conduct security awareness circulars to stakeholders.
• Develop and maintain standards and procedures for documentation.
• Develop and produce contingency planning reports for management.
� Expertisein applications, OS, network security testing
� Expertiseacross a variety of security products including firewalls, URL filtering, WAF,Network & Systems security, and virus protection.
� implementand monitor security measures for the protection of Terminals, WIFI networks,etc.
� Monitor andtroubleshoot security events for network devices, operating systems (Windows,Linux, Database, E-Mail).
� Identifyingcurrent and emerging technology issues including security trends,vulnerabilities, and threats
� Expertisein managing SIEM solutions including events correlation and alertingconfiguration.
� Expertisein using security tools to test in house developed applications, operatingsystems and network devices.