The Group Securities is a well-established investment organization working in the finance industry since 1989, as a company devoted to the stock exchange. It was licensed once Qatar Stock Exchange was founded in 1997 and provides an array of investment services to more than 400,000 investors, with portfolios exceeding QR 100 billion. As brokerage firm, The Group Securities finances margin trading and operates as liquidity provider for the listed shares and ETFs. The company has a paid-up capital worth (QR 1 billion) and has been continuously posting profit since its inception. Besides being licensed by Qatar Financial Market Authority to exercise these activities, The Group Securities is also a member of Qatar Stock Exchange.
- Define the target-state application architecture and roadmap that aligns with the domain and business strategy and collaborating with the product team and stakeholders to understand their business requirements and objectives.
- Design end-to-end solutions that align with business goals and long-term vision
- Create comprehensive architecture blueprints encompassing system components, modules, interfaces, and data flows.
- Create detailed technical specifications, system architecture diagrams, and other relevant documentation to guide the development and implementation process.
- Partner closely with the Engineering Manager to evaluate existing systems and infrastructure to identify opportunities for enhancement and play a pivotal role in defining the technical roadmap.
- Lead architectural discussions and present solution proposals to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Work closely with engineering teams to guide the implementation of architectural designs.
- Conduct regular reviews and provide guidance during the development process to ensure alignment with architecture and compliance with non-functional requirements.
- Collaborate with engineering manager and project owners to define project scopes, timelines, and resource requirements.
- Participate in system testing and validation to ensure that the final solution meets architectural specifications.
- Assessing and evaluating emerging technologies, frameworks, and tools to identify the best solutions for specific projects and making informed recommendations based on factors such as performance, scalability, security, and cost-effectiveness.
- 10 Years of relevant work experience with bachelor’s degree in computer science or related Development field and deep knowledge of enterprise IT solution architectures
- Expert in design, development, and deployment of highly scalable APIs
- Experience in application architecture, microservice architecture/event driven architecture.
- Expertise with modern technology stacks, API strategies, microservices and programming languages and technical documentation
- Broad technical services skills, including but not limited to, agile development, system Development, and software development.
- Motivation to be a self-starter.
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal, both in Arabic and English
- Comfortable with navigating ambiguity and translating it to impactful results.
- Knowledge of enterprise service bus (ESB) platforms
- The ability to define and mitigate systems threats.
- Knowledge of Enterprise System design patterns and anti-patterns, how and when to use them.
- Domain expertise in the Finance and brokerage space is a significant advantage.