The Group is the first investment company in Qatar since 1996, and it is licensed by the Qatar Financial Markets Authority, and a member of the Qatar Stock Exchange. Its shareholders' equity exceeds 1.5 billion Qatari riyals.
Our trading over the past 10 years has exceeded 30% of the total market share.
• Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role.
• Design and implement database in accordance to end user’s information needs and views.
• Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner.
• Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data.
• Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses.
• Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users.
• Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards.
• Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity.
• Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required.
• Proven working experience as a Database Administrator.
• Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications.
• Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL.
• Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding.
• Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third-party tools.
• Familiarity with programming languages API.
• Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
BS degree in a computer discipline or relevant certification.