1. Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using Oracle SQL, PL/SQL
2. Research required data.
3. Design and create data reports using various reporting tools to help business executive make better decisions.
4. Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements.
5. Develop procedures and scripts for data migration or data extraction.
6. Provide timely scheduled management reporting.
7. Good understanding of Oracle analytical and aggregation functions.
8. Great hands on practice of MS Excel and related MS office products.
9. Import and Export data using variety of tools like SQL loader.
10. Curates meaningful insights from data in scope.
11. Use of data visualization tools.
12. Map and trace the data from system to system for solving a given business problem.
13. Applying statistical analysis.
14. The ability to plan work and meet deadlines.
15. Accuracy and attention to detail.
1. Arabic Speaker.
2. Bachelor of Computer or Bachelor of Computer Engineering degree, information systems major.
3. Be fluent in Arabic & English.
4. A minimum of 5 years of experience
5. Oracle SQL, PL/SQL certificates is recommended.
6. ITIL certificate is a plus.