We are looking for a Call Center Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively manipulating customer issues, complaints and inquiries keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to up-sell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
- Maintains call center database by entering information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Cards operations: urgent limit increase, suspend cards, monitor fraud, report fraud, take actions on fraud cases, and support card holders with all cards features & benefits inquiries.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer Focus, Customer Service, Data Entry Skills, Listening,Phone Skills, Verbal Communication, Building Relationships, People Skills,Interpersonal Savvy, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking
- Previous experience in a customer support role.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Strong relationship and communication skills to ensure proper customer interaction.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Analytical, quantitative mindset with a keen attention to detail.
- Must possess a high level of computer skills to effectively use multiple systems.
- Ability to work on routine tasks both independently and with the team.
- Willingness to adapt to a constantly changing, customer-driven work environment.
- Knowledge of credit cards products, quality control, & customer retention.
- Bachelor degree in: Business, Finance & Banking or Accounting or any other related field.