Web designer plan, create internet sites and web pages, maintaining and upgrading an already existing site.
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
• Producing designs that are user-friendly and effective.
• Upgrades website by updating content and graphics; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology.
• Designing images, icons, banners, logos and audio.
• University degree: B.Sc. of Faculty of Applied or Fine Arts is preferred
• 4 to 5 years experience in a similar position.
• Proven Web Design experience.
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.